Driver and Van Ltd (DAVL). offers FREE and Instance quotations to our valued customers/clients for comparing and booking from drivers for van across the United Kingdom.
Clients wiling to use Driver and Van Ltd (DAVL)’s service acknowledge having read and agreed to the following terms and conditions:
Nothing in these terms and conditions shall limit or exclude our liability to you for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or fraudulent misrepresentation any other liability that may not, under English law, be limited or excluded. subject to this, in no event shall we be liable to you for any business losses, damages or injury's sustained during any removal related activities, any liability we do have for losses you suffer is strictly limited to losses that were reasonably foreseeable.
1) By entering any false contact or job booking information will not getting any quotations online from the Driver and Van Ltd (DAVL) providers in your area.
2) Clients must be above or at least 18 years of age to use Driver and Van Ltd (DAVL).
3) Your privacy and personal data are very important to us and we will never distribute your personal details under Data Protection Act. All of your detail data we hold for you and will be deleted after 6 months.
4) If any disputes would raised with Driver and Van Ltd (DAVL), we will investigate that. You agree that when using our website and booking platform that by doing so you agree to release Driver and Van Ltd (DAVL) from all claims of every nature, Known or Unknown, and we will not be connected in any way with such dispute.
5) If you cancel your booking more than 7 working days prior to your pick up time then we will refund any card payments in full. Cancellations made less than 7 working days before the pick up time will be charged a 30% or Initial Deposit cancellation fee.
6) Confirmed bookings from Driver and Van Ltd (DAVL) are exclusive of VAT
7) We reserve the right upon non-payment to a service provider to register your details with various blacklists and credit reference agencies.
8) If the customer chooses a Self-loading service they are solely liable for any damage to their items. The Driver and Van Ltd (DAVL) will not have any involvement in the loading and unloading of items. Insurances will only cover your items in the event of a road traffic accident.
9) All of our Drivers and Van carry trolleys, straps and blankets but you can add any additional requirements in the Brief description box which can be found under the vehicle images on the my move page.
10) There is a 2 hour minimum charge on all bookings. After the first 2 hours, our service providers charge every half hour thereafter. (half hourly charges are displayed on the under the main quotes and you will be notified by booking confirmation email.
11) Congestion charge zone and Tolls – If you are traveling within the congestion charge zone on a weekday between 07.00AM and 18.00PM this will add £11.50 to the total of your move.
12) All of our service providers do their very best to be on time, but there may be delays caused by circumstances out of our control. (E.g. weather, traffic...) We do not accept responsibility for any customer loses due to out of our control pick-up/delivery delays. We will not offer any refunds for lateness. In the event of delay you will be contacted prior to your pick up time by the Driver and Van driver and kept up to date with ETA.
13) In the highly unlikely event the DAVL driver does not arrive at your pick up address as arranged contact our client support immediately at email@example.com
14) All payments made to service providers must be made in cash or by pre-arranged credit or debit card. Any other kind of payment must be agreed with Driver and Van Ltd (DAVL) and made at least 5 days before moving day.
15) We do not accept responsibility for damaged or lost property once the job is complete and payment is made.
16) It is the client’s responsibility to choose the correct size vehicle, our customer services team can give you all the relevant measurements to help you make the right choice or you can view our Size Guide.
17) Promotional discount - please note not all service providers opt into offering clients the promotional discount on the website, some service providers opt out of offering the promotional discount because there prices are already heavily discounted because the service provider does not have any advertising or re-marketing costs for the confirmed bookings they receive from the Driver and Van Ltd (DAVL) booking platform.
18) On international moves payment must be made before the Van is unloaded at the destination there are no exemptions from this rule. We reserve the right to levy any extra charges or withhold delivery of goods until full payment plus any extra charges are settled in full.
19) Service providers goods in transit insurances are insured up to a minimum of £10,000
20) It's the clients responsibility to reserve parking. If there is no pre-arranged parking and the service provider receives a ticket it will be the customers responsibility to pay the penalty amount at the end of job.
21) It's the client’s responsibility to pack everything properly (unless packing services are requested) We do not accept responsibility for damage or breakage caused by poor packing.
22) It's the clients responsibility to dismantle items before our arrival including any unit, system, furniture or beds. Unless this service has been requested in the brief description box which can be found under the vehicle images on the my move page.
23) It's the client’s responsibility to make sure that all items will fit in the new property. (E.g. wardrobe, bed, sofa etc.) We are not insured for removing any windows or making new entrances to the property.
24) If any delay is caused by the client (e.g. everything is not packed, waiting for keys, incorrect address, etc.) we deserve the right to add an extra cost to the final bill.
25) If the client wants to change the pick-up time to a confirmed booking we cannot guarantee availability so please contact the service provider directly or call to our office (0203 6000 654).
26) No staff abuse will be tolerated. If the driver is forced to terminate a job because of abuse from a customer, the customer will still be charged in full.
27) All service providers select their own logo when registering. Driver and Van Ltd (DAVL) except no liability for losses suffered due service providers displaying a logo which is not exclusive to them. Please contact Driver and Van Ltd (DAVL) and we will remove the logo.
Driver and Van is a trading name of Ltd, company number 10161642